can we just take a moment and think about the time my dad accidentally made a fried egg that looked exactly like africa
i’m the most impressed by the fact the egg also has madagascar
It’s laid out in front of me.
All the pieces, All the Parts.
My heart, it hovers over- analyzing where to start
Afraid as my human fingers trace edges of each piece
All I know, is that i don’t want to lose anything.
I know a man who could tell me exactly what to do.
Just a few numbers away, I’d have the answers to these clues.
I close my eyes, and pray for courage.
Though, my worries tend to stay.
I want to make the right decisions. I hope that I can find my way.
The pride in me feels bitter at the thought of calling out
I hate I want this to be over, before the time has started out.
But, No. I won’t worry. I wont cry & I won’t weep anymore.
Cause one day, answers will appear to me & we will depart from the shore.
|—||Andrew Boyd (via purplebuddhaproject)|
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look